Monday, March 2, 2009

You Changed My Life

It was on my fourth time of watching the movie "You Changed My Life" wich stars Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz when I realized that, the movie was really like mine and my first boyfriend... The story is about the love story of Laida Magtalas and Miggy Montenegro...Miggy is Laida's first boyfriend and she's so deeply inlove with the guy...theirs was like a happy ending love affair, but just like any other love story it is not always a happy moment. Their misunderstandings began when Miggy became so busy with their family business. Laida had a hard time on understanding their new situation because she got used to seeing Miggy every now and the..Bebe koh (Miggy) always fetch and brings her home from work.
Well I can say that it's really me..I mean before I was so inlove with my beau that I get used to be with him all the time. Imagine, he fetch me at home for school and pick me up at the same time. At that time he was a freelance computer engineer so he has his time and can go wherever he wants. But just like other relationships ours was not an exemption. When he decided to stick with one company, he became so busy and got no time for me. There were times when I lied and told him that I'm sick or have ulcer just to see him. (how pathetic love could make a person be) But our relationship didn't take long, unlike Laida and Miggy's story, we part ways. He fall for another girl...
The lesson I've learned?.. When you love someone don't give it all.Keep something for yourself and don't live as if he's the only reason why the world is moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment