Tuesday, February 24, 2009

prayer for a boyfriend

it is one summer vacation when me and my cousin accidentally saw our aunt's diary (it's her journal during her highschool days)...out of curiosity, we opened and read it...but what caught my attention is the page where I saw the prayer for a boyfriend...the prayer goes like this:

Heavenly father full of grace
bless my boyfriend's handsome face,
bless his hair that kinda curl,
keep him away from other girls.

Bless his hands which are strong
may they stay where they belong
bless his eyes which tend to roam
keep them from seeing what is not shown.

Bless his lips I love to kiss
bless his arms that hold me tight
bless his body that feels so right
If ever he'd read this prayer of mine
bless that thought that would enter his mind.


And now, I'm asking an apology to my dear aunt for posting it here...until now she have no idea that we've read her precious old diary...hope she won't be able to read this..

No comments:

Post a Comment